Visa to visit Sweden and Schengen – for 90 days
Visa to visit Sweden
Me and my consulting firm Visa to Sweden can help you to get a visa to visit Sweden and Schengen from countries outside of the EU.
Once you have your visa you can go to Sweden and other Schengen countries perfectly legal – to begin with for 90 days.
The application process that you have to go through when you apply for a visa to Sweden is quite complicated though – especially for a person who is not used to doing extensive paper work and filling out forms in English.
Writing the visa application
I simplify the process for you.
- First we have a chat and I interview you about your personal history, who you are, what you do for a living, your reasons for wanting to go to Sweden and other things that the Swedish authorities want to know.
- I fill out the form for you and also the invitation form for the person who invites you to Sweden (if you have someone to invite you).
- I help you to gather all the right documents and certificates you need to submit together with the forms.
- When the whole application is ready I send it to your home address. All you have to do then is to sign it.
- After that you go to VFS Global Swedish Application Center or the Swedish Embassy in your country and submit the application together with your original passport.
Submit Schengen visa application
In most countries the application is submitted at the Swedish Embassy. Processing time is usually 1 – 2 weeks, depending on in what country the application is submitted.
When your visa to visit Sweden is granted The Embassy will put a visa stamp in your passport and send it to your home address.
In some countries the Embassy uses a sub contractor, for instance VFS Global, that collects the applications. In that case you submit your application to VFS Global. However, it´s always the Swedish Embassy who review the application and decide who get visa or not.
Visit other Schengen countries
Once you have the Schengen visa approved you can not only go to Sweden, you can also travel to any other country within the Schengen area. Most countries in Europe are members of Schengen.
These are the Schengen countries: Austria, Belgium, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Holland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
Call Visa to Sweden free
Call me free via Line or Whatsapp: Tel +46 76 170 86 36 or e-mail to: email@example.com.